My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2023 6:25 am  #1

Historical events at the horse races

What the hell is going on in the USA???  Horses are keeling over (leg injury my foot), cats and dogs are keeling over, PEOPLE are keeling over - - - this is no coincidence.  This is NOT "love is in the air" either.

I am now and have always been a horseracing nut! My dad, my brother-in-law and my uncle and I used to go down to Caliente in the lower baja part of Southern California (now part of Mexico) for the horse races as often as possible.  It was thrilling to watch in person.  But this, what's going on now, is just tragic. Too much of the racing industry is now owned and controlled by the Saudi's so I often don't actually even watch the races anymore, I just read about them afterward.  This started out as an AMERICAN SPORT, an American TRADITIONAL SPORT, and now the sand niggers are all getting overly involved and it's turned into something far different.

I truly don't think Bob Baffert had anything to do with this or any other weird happenings in the past few years.  He's one of the best trainers out there, he has no reason to do anything like this because he stands to lose a lot himself, not to mention the damage to his reputation.  This is something far more insidious and far BIGGER than Baffert.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-horse-trained-bob-baffert-euthanized-track-racing-injury-preakness-undercard/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-CT&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=conservative-tribune

Something weird is happening all around the USA.  And no, it has nothing to do with your gas stove or your gas automobile or your Bar-B-Que grill.  This has the stench of something really weird and strange about it, rather a lot like the Chinese Balloon incident.  This makes what for this year?  10 horses already that have gone down?  Too many to be coincidental, that's for damned sure.  Investigate those foreign owners and their trainers.  That's where I'd start.  Stuff like this doesn't (or hasn't yet) started happening on the dressage circuit.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera