My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2017 8:45 pm  #1

Obvious corruption of the left-wing

Sickening. 
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/08/some_perspective_on_the_presidents_condemning_racial_violence.html

What's even more sickening is this little gem I received to my email inbox this morning.  I have to copy and paste it because they did not provide a browser link.

= = = = = = = = =
Help Define President Obama’s Legacy…Was Barack Obama One of “the Greatest” Presidents in U.S.A History?It’s now been over six month’s since the end of the term of President Obama and many political pundits are saying he is “one of the greatest” presidents in our proud country’s history.These presidential scholars point to his creation and passage of ObamaCare, the killing of Osama Bin Ladin and the legalization of same sex marriage as a few of the compelling arguments that put Obama at the top of the list of past Presidents.Tea Party USA is conducting a brief ONE-question poll asking readers:VOTE NOW –> Do You Believe President Obama was One of the Greatest Presidents in U.S. History?The praise for President Obama by his fans has been growing in recent months.There’s actually several petitions to add his face to the National Presidential Monument at Mount Rushmore.How do you think Obama compares to other great past Presidents such as Washington, Lincoln, Kennedy, Roosevelt and others?Make Your Voice Heard – Vote on President Obama’s Legacy here now!Thank you.Keith J.Editor-at-Large ~ TeaPartyUSA.org

I sent them a message in return saying that if anyone ever decides to put obozo's face on mt rushmore, I'd be moving out of SD so fast heads will spin.  Barack Obama did everything he could to RUIN america.  And these people think he should be on a pedestal and honored??  IMO, someone should take away his nobel prize and give him some sort of booby prize for being the biggest a-hole in american history.  We certainly don't honor men like him and if we start to do that, well, America is even further down the tubes than I thought.  Truly sickening.

Last edited by Debrah (August 14, 2017 8:46 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera