My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2023 10:46 pm  #1

Sean can never replace Tucker

Sorry, that's just a fact.  NO ONE can replace Tucker. 

And just because FOX moved Hannity up by one hour, to a different time slot, doesn't mean he's replacing Tucker.  Personally, I don't much care for Hannity because he constantly interrupts his guests.  If he thinks what he has to say is more important than the questions he's asking his guests, why doesn't he just get a 1 hour talk show where HE'S the only one talking??? 

Personally, also, I don't think he has anything all that important to say anyway.  I'm glad he's a fan of Trump and it's interesting when he interviews Trump, etc., but he even has the gall to interrupt HIM !!!  Ludicrous.

https://www.westernjournal.com/breaking-report-tucker-carlsons-permanent-replacement-revealed-major-fox-news-shakeup/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=CTBreaking&ff_campaign=wj-breaking&ff_content=conservative-tribune

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 17, 2023 10:57 pm  #2

Re: Sean can never replace Tucker

Here's a statement made by Trump after yesterday's fiasco in our court system.  There IS NO JUSTICE IN AMERICA.

And, IMPHHO, we need to just let the economy reset itself, not pile on more money/debt we can never repay, and if supported by our CONgress (which those chickenshits will most certainly do) we all stand the chance of losing whatever is left of our social security and medicare benefits.  Already the younger generation of this country has opted out of their chance for these "benefits" because they are unwillling to work.  And this "administration" is doing its level best to eliminate jobs as fast as possible and replace everything with AI or whatever. 

biden actually thinks electricity isn't a dirty source of energy (but that gas/fuel are), that's how completely bonkers he is !!!

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-responds-damning-durham-report-released-must-heavy-price-pay/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

TRUMP 2024!!!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera