My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2023 11:20 pm  #1

blaming Trump!

Can you believe that dimwit is on tv trying to blame TRUMP for all of his goof-ups since he's been in office??  What a doofus.  Just go to FOX and check out his lies.  Unbelievable stuff and no one with half a brain is falling for that.

This all started on day 1 of the biden "administration" because he threw out ALL of Trump's policies and now he's trying to blame Trump for the border crisis??  He says Trump is responsible for all of this mess.  biden carries his brain in his pocket, for sure.  He ACTUALLY thinks we (the citizens of the USA) don't know or see the truth.  He's just a total dipstick. He's saying all of this while standing next to the Air Force One helicopter that's running and BURNING UP FUEL HE HAS PROHIBITED THE REST OF US FROM USING.  What a superb jackass.  I wish I could call him what I'd like to call him but I won't do that on this forum. 

Trump had this all under control.  biden undid the whole thing but refuses to take responsibility for it, as do ALL of his party members.  He's about to get his ass handed to him on a plate. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 11, 2023 12:37 am  #2

Re: blaming Trump!

NOW biden says he will (or wants to) talk about the debt negotiations.  SINCE WHEN??  Since there were reporters asking questions and because we are getting closer to the campaigning time for the next election cycle.  If he thinks he's going to be re-elected, he's dreamin' man!

But it's interesting how he's now interested in talking about America's problems.  Hmmmmm ...........  these are problems HE'S created, but denies. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 11, 2023 5:07 am  #3

A GREAT thread to follow for positive proof of corruption in bringing charges against Trump.  You gotta read down a little ways to the part where someone pointed out that the time frame had to have been legally changed or it would no longer be valid to make "a claim against Trump". 

Interesting !!

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1656335296085245952

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 11, 2023 5:14 am  #4

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 12, 2023 9:44 pm  #5

OH WOW.  This would be Trump payback  - - in SPADES!!!

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/05/05/exclusive-biden-bribery-allegation-could-mean-impeachment-republican-policy-chair-says/

Yes, this MUST HAPPEN ASAP > > > > > 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera