My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2023 8:04 pm  #1

Juan Williams is just plain stupid - EVIDENCE!

Gingrich laid it all out right here - - why are democraps so vested in the biden family problems?  Because they must be in order to support being cheerleaders for china.  There's no other reason I can think of.  Juan needs his ass kicked and Newt did it !!!! 

https://www.westernjournal.com/newt-gingrich-uses-juan-williams-words-epic-takedown-hunter-biden/

This is all about money made illegallly by hunter biden and then distributed to family members, but Juan tried to make it all about the Trump family.  Why do those dimwit dems keep falling over their own feet??  Because they're stupid, that's why.  You'd have to be as stupid and ignorant as Juan to believe all the garbage coming from the WH when it comes to trying to defend biden and his crime family members.

If Juan got as excited and upset about the biden family issues as he did about the very question of their criminality, he'd be onto something.  But no, he continues to defend the criminals in this case.  What a jerk.  I can't stand the guy, never could.  He has tunnel vision as do all dimwit dems.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera