My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2023 1:06 am  #1

Because he told the truth

THIS is why he was "let go" from his position on FOX.  Their news network will now go belly up and be bought out by the leftists at CNN or one of them.  NO ONE CARES because few people watch those channels, and even fewer are aware that most of the people at FOX were happy about this turn of events.  I no longer watch FOX or any other news because I simply don't care what they have to say.  They're all annoying liars who repeat the same message daily.  I could no longer stand it after Tucker was gone because he's the ONLY ONE who wasn't afraid to get into the weeds and tell the truth.  And WOW, we can't have the truth getting out there, can we?  Not while dumbass biden is el presidente.  Harris, laughably, would be no worse at this point.  Let the barbs fly!  biden has to pre-tape his message to the American people because he's too feeble brained to give an ACTUAL SPEECH, MUCH LESS DEBATE TRUMP OR ANYONE ELSE.  But yes, he should be president again, right?  They can stuff it, all of them.

https://amgreatness.com/2023/04/29/the-irreplaceable-tucker-carlson/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera