My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2023 12:49 am  #1

Geraldo is the biggest geekyist loser of all

I never could stand that guy even from back in the 1980's.  He's a show off but he managed to hang in there and make a whole lotta money.  However moeny isn't everything.  Can he buy his way into heaven?  Ha, not  likely.  THAT'S what he oughta be worried about.

Geraldo can cut Tucker down if he thinks that the right thing to do, but it won't make him more popular, that much is for sure.

What a little creepass clown.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fox-news-host-bad-mouths-tucker-ouster-gets-massive-backlash-loser/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 28, 2023 1:27 am  #2

Re: Geraldo is the biggest geekyist loser of all

Good God, the entire nation of the USA (including our current dimwit in the WH) is made up of nothing but perverts.  Complete and utter PERVERTS.  What is wrong with a country like that?  Too much freedom, that's what ol' joe will tell you, but that's not it.  It's the fact that too many women wanted "women's rights" which really never made sense to me.  Let the men make the decisions, then when something goes wrong we know who to blame !!

Jerry Springer, Oprah - - who gives a damn.  They made billions of dollars just because they could talk and hold a microphone.  Are american's really so stupid?  The answer, sadly, is yes.  And most American's are still just as stupid as ever.  Nothing to brag about but there it is.

https://www.westernjournal.com/breaking-jerry-springer-dies-age-79-family-reveals-cause-death/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=newsletter-WJ&ff_campaign=dailyam&ff_content=western-journal

Personally, I never listened to Springer or Oprah or any of those "talk shows" in the 1970's and 1980's because I just didn't care what they thought about anything.  I had my own mind and my own opinions, which is what comes of being raised in the Heartland by a two parent normal family and working my ass off on the ranch and also at a 2nd job in town.  I didn't have time to get into trouble.  But I also had a brain (and used it) and I don't think I'd have gone looking for trouble no matter how much free time I had.  My Mom was a stay at homer and all 5 of us kids were glad of it because we ate meals together and we depended on one another for friendship and protection and entertainment.  (We had bullies even back then, but we weren't bothered by them as a rule). Only 2 of us left now and we STILL depend on each other because we were from a close-knit family, which is sorely lacking in today's perverted society.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera