My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2023 4:03 am  #1

White House polluted with sleaze

No kidding?  One with haff a brain would never have guessed!!

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/04/12/the-morning-briefing-biden-white-house-is-so-polluted-with-sleaze-it-should-be-a-superfund-site-n1686388?utm_source=pjmedia&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

I just can't fathom ANYONE supporting anything these people promote or do.  It's just beyond me how people can want to destroy their own country.  But that's exactly what's happening.  People have flat-out lost their marbles.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 14, 2023 9:11 pm  #2

Re: White House polluted with sleaze

The biggest sleaze of all is the guy at the top.  FOR NOW.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/04/14/the-morning-briefing-bidens-public-warmup-for-campaign-24-is-a-pathetic-trainwreck-n1687192

I'll bet Ireland, the entire country, is laughing their heads off because biden had his foot in his mouth for the entire time he was there.  Even with his caretaker (hunter, this time) along, biden made soooo many gaffes it's just sickening to think of what kind of screenshot the world gets from those antics.  He looked and sounded either drunk or drugged.  He certainly doesn't look like a leader, nor does he perform like one.

The writer of the article at the link above may not be overly concerned about the future of the USA, but I am, for sure. My biggest concern is that the sly but dimwitty dems will find another way to CHEAT their candidate into office.  What will it be?  Another "disease outbreak" of some kind?  More ballot harvesting shenanigans? Propping biden up with a broomhandle under his suit to hold him upright when jilly pie or hunter aren't around to keep him from falling over?  Thing is, no one can control what comes out of his mouth, and he's already admitted straight out that he's beholden to China and that's where the future is going for America if he stays in office.  We, too, will be killing off baby girls as "non important citizens" (the USA already allows abortions which is a very sad testament to the empty heads in charge ON BOTH SIDES).  Between the empty heads and the empty suits on the Hill, it's no damned wonder we're in the fix we're in right now.  There are a few unworthy republicans (like John Thune, for example) who don't belong there anymore.  WE NEED TERM LIMITS.  Thune has been there spreading his arms open so he can catch more money for long enough.  I can't stand that guy, never could.

Republicans need to get down and dirty and nasty like the dimwit dems, and play dirty politics if that's what it takes to change the White House to Red again.  Blue wasn't a good color as far back as I can remember (and I'm no spring chicken!).  Short of cheating in elections, we need to get as nasty as they are, END OF STORY.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera