My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2023 4:35 am  #1

They keep recommending it for "older people"

I've long said, it's not OLD PEOPLE who should be taking this shot, it's OLD PEOPLE who should be avoiding the damned thing.  Old people and kids don't need it.  Especially if you have a good/great immune system, which most kids do and many older people who have eaten well all of their lives, do too.

I wouldn't take the damned thing if someone offered it to me free.  NO ONE should be paying for it that's for sure.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/04/no_author/the-medicare-records-clearly-show-the-vaccines-are-killing-people/

It's worse than street drugs. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 20, 2023 3:13 am  #2

Re: They keep recommending it for "older people"

So even after ALLLLL the death and destruction we've seen from this scam, now they're scrapping the old shots and requiring new shots.  Let them, it won't work with me.  There's two ways I'll take those damned shots and you know what they are! 

https://dossier.substack.com/p/government-green-lights-seventh-covid?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=69009&post_id=115924045&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=emailFDA deauthorizes old Covid vaccines that don't work so that people take newer Covid vaccines that don't work . . .  
They can "authorize" whatever they want but few people are interested in these shots anymore.  Most of us would just rather get sick and be sick for a few days and be done with it all the while building up OUR OWN immunity to other illnesses at the same time.  Your body won't tolerate all those poisonous shots. FIRE FAUXCHEE NOW.  GET RID OF THAT DUMB BASTARD and take a few more while you're at it.  ONLY the republicans can do this so I hope they do, without delay.  They need to grow some balls like Marjorie Taylor Greene.  She has SPIRIT and FIRE and she uses it.  She is also a Trump supporter, thank God.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera