My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2023 12:08 am  #1

Everyone knows why this happened

Bragg thinks it (the timing) will make a difference in the voting.  HE'S DREAMIN'.  No one cares about that, because people know exactly what's going on in this mess and people will just wait for the actual day of voting, go to the polls and vote in person, and hope this election isn't rigged - - as the last one was, most unmistakably.  People are smart, they are NOT going to fall for this.

https://www.westernjournal.com/bragg-creates-another-nightmare-trump-revealed-wants-trial-happen/

Bragg is NOT someone people are going to listen to, believe me.  The only person dumber than Bragg is John Kirby who is on tv bragging about how "successful" the withdrawl from Afghanistan was.  My God is he living underground with no communication skills?  He's hafta be in order NOT to know what a disaster that was.  WE ALL SAW WHAT HAPPENED and we all blame biden's "administration" for that mess and the 13 lost lives.  They botched the whole damned thing which is just the first time people got a taste of the stupidity in WADC.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera