My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2023 11:17 pm  #1

Does biden think America is gonna forget about him?

Heh, hardly.  Not gonna forget all the crap he's done to destroy our country, not gonna forget about the transgressions of his son and his brother (Jim) and many others in today's gubmint sphere.  We may put it on the back burner a bit for a while, but we will NEVER forget or be allowed to forget the chaos biden has caused in America, starting on day one of his "rulership of America".  Wide open borders, cutting off the Keystone II and Dakota pipelines sending the price of gas to new unheard of highs,  not to mention the loss of jobs in this forlorn economy, Cash money which is virtaully worth nothing and bank accounts worth nothing either.  That's only to name 3 of his crimes against humanity, there are many more.  I posted a list here somewhere (just recently) but already there have been some additions to the list.  Amazing how the rich don't have to pay but the peons do, after biden's famous words about this being such a good thing for the people (he whispered that part, of course). 

The man is clearly not capable of running this country (except into the ground) but the alternative is worse, which I'm sure he did on purpose (remember COMMALA?).  She would be an even bigger disaster, cuz her head is in the clouds (she called it outer space and that's correct, too!).  We are screwed for the next 10 years if we don't get Trump back in office.  A lot of people really don't even want Ron DeSantis in the presidency either because they think he's not honest.  I haven't studied him that much so I don't know about that yet.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 7, 2023 12:13 am  #2

Re: Does biden think America is gonna forget about him?

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 7, 2023 3:13 am  #3

Re: Does biden think America is gonna forget about him?

More info on Budweiser.

https://justthenews.com/nation/economy/budweiser-clydesdale-appearances-canceled-over-safety-concerns-amid-dylan-mulvaney

What a shame.  They were here in my city several years ago and we stood in line for a couple of hours to see them up close.  It was a thrill, believe me, and now many people will be denied this opportunity.  God this "administration" sucks.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera