My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2023 9:42 pm  #1

Is it a crime to give the evil eye now?

"Tuesday’s hearing confirmed what should be every Democrat’s worst fear: The indictment is weak and jurisdictionally challenged, the prosecutor couldn’t come up with any new or convincing argument the case should be brought, and Trump is going to fight like hell."

IMPHHO,
Bragg needs his head examined.  But he's satisfied with his Soro's money, I guess.  It's probably not enough to keep him in food though, according to Bragg's waistline !  Heck even his tie didn't fit him correctly. And what if Trump stared at Bragg during the proceedings, so what???  Is that a crime too?  I guess DJT can't pee without it being a crime these days.  

https://www.westernjournal.com/fox-producer-reveals-trump-da-bragg-inside-manhattan-courtroom/

AND THIS (good stuff from Andy McCarthy, not to be confused with Kevin McCarthy). 

"Falsifying financial records is merely a misdemeanor in New York state, which has a two-year statute of limitations. For it to become a state felony, it has to be in the concealment of another crime — which, as former federal prosecutor and National Review contributor Andrew C. McCarthy noted, is in this case felony campaign finance violations.

That is, there would have to be some other crime, Trump would have to have known that, and he would have to have acted with the intent to conceal that crime,” McCarthy wrote in a
March 31 piece.
“It would be hard to quantify how outrageous that allegation would be. Campaign-finance violations are federal."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 6, 2023 1:28 am  #2

Re: Is it a crime to give the evil eye now?

Here's yet another take on the Trump "Al Caponesque" charges.  Will anyone ever really make up their mind about this fiasco?  Hell no.  And while all of this is going on, biden thinks his law-breaking is perfectly fine and that his family's troubles have been swept under the rug.  Ha, I doubt that.  People are onto that like white on rice.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/04/05/you-wont-believe-the-most-outrageous-claim-in-the-trump-indictment-n1684705?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

It's a screwed up mess if you ask me.

"If there was any fraud here, it looks like it might have been committed by Cohen against Trump — charging him $180,000 for lord-knows-what in a misguided effort to “protect” Trump from a discredited adult actress.

So if you want to know why Bragg is trying to smear Trump as a tax cheat without actually charging him as a tax cheat, now you know. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Daniels, you’ll recall, was just ordered to pay Trump an additional $120,000 on top of the $500,000 she’d already had to reimburse him in legal fees for her ridiculous defamation suit."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera