My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2023 1:59 am  #1

So now what?

So, so, so . . . DJT is being charged for pretty much the same thing biden is also guilty of (stacks of paperwork from the WH in their dens and garages) but biden will not be questioned about the reason HE had paperwork in boxes, unprotected, in his garage and other 6 locations??  Accessible, so says the press, to anyone interested in combing through it? 

Aren't these pretty much the same "mistakes and crimes"?  Not to mention all the other crimes ol' joe is obviously guilty of???

Where is the balance here?  And where do we go from here because if this case against DJT isn't picked up again until DECEMBER (good God) a lot could be done to the CHARGES in between now and then.  I don't trust that Bragg's guy so I can see him completely rewriting his case in that amount of time and even maybe introducing new charges, which most likely the judge would allow??

I'm not getting how this is supposed to survive an 8 month wait.  Why can't they just proceed right away??????

We have such a ridiculously stupid court system in this country.  No wonder the guilty are free and the innocent are sweating things out for months.  It's really really an unfair system.  Someone PLEASE bring charges against ol' joe and also that CRIMINAL son of his.  It NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 5, 2023 2:01 am  #2

Re: So now what?

Ol' joe was talking about being in meetings about artificial intelligence stuff (is he referring to his artificial brain??) and would answer questions about that from the gaggle of white house reporters but when Peter Doocy asked about the Trump case, the old fool had nothing to say.  I guess he knows he better keep his mouth shut because his family is next for the chopping block, no???!!!!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera