My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2023 3:44 am  #1

biden down in the dirt

. . . playing mumbletypeg and marbles.  Proof that he's LOST his marbles which people like me have been saying from day one that he even announced he was gonna make a run for the White House.  His family should have stopped him but instead they are so money-hungry, they pushed an old man towards a future he knew he couldn't handle. Now, FINALLY, even house dems are seeing the error of their ways.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fed-house-democrats-unleash-kindergarten-level-biden-administration/

AND NO NO NO NO NO - - - This is just wrong!!  Whoever wrote and then PROOFREAD this mess should never have allowed this: "The Biden administration, already in the throes of a myriad of issues, was taken to task via some absolutely incendiary quotes that, shockingly, did not come from Republicans."

It is NOT " . . .in the throes of a myriad of issues".  WRONG.  Look up the meaning of the word myriad and then tell me that sounds correct to you.  NOO WAY.  It is not "of a".  It is "in the throes of MYRIAD ISSUES".  period.  that is it.  Those other words are just words, but they don't belong in that sentence - AT ALL.  When are these writers ever going to learn to work with the words they're given?  Otherwise find different words.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera