My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 2, 2023 9:33 pm  #1

I don't care anymore

I don't mean to sound crass, but I'm kinda sorta beyond caring what happens in Ukraine anymore.  The USA has sent them tons of money and yet nothing seems to have changed.  Not to mention we now have (in the USA) about 3 million more people to take care of, since biden has left the southern border wide open).  Is biden going to give those people some os HIS money to survive on?  Will he give up HIS and JILL'S social security checks to help those people who are here from all over the world?  Ha. Yeah sure he will.

We need to take care of the USA before we worry about a foreign country who cares NOTHING about us.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 2, 2023 10:42 pm  #2

Re: I don't care anymore

We've also got CHINA to worry about and we've got millions of illegals crashing the border and bringing in tons of fentanyl, but dumbass dimwitted biden is now focusing on LIGHT BULBS???  He's also not worried about the fact that his son is/should be in far more hot water than DJT about "illegal things he's done", but biden knows he's in a protected class since Americans and American politicians have had 3 years to nail the little shits to the wall about that whole mess.

Our gutless politicians should keep their mouths shut and stop talking about "what they're gonna do" because we all know they have no plan to do one damned thing about any of it.  hunter will skate, joe will skate, uncle jim will skate and the country will continue to rot from the inside out, and now we'll be doing it in the dark i.e., no decent light bulbs.) ! 

I was once involved in a court case where we asked for, and should have been granted (no reason why not) a change of venue, but the stupid judge said it "didn't mean what we thought it meant".  IOW, he was telling my lawyer he didn't know the meaning of the words "change of venue".  My lawyer (whom I promptly fired) said nothing about it.  Not. A. Word.  The little creep.  Anyone with even the briefest of legal knowledge knows that change of venue simply means you plead the case before a different judge usually in a different county.  DUH.

OMG, the insanity is mind-boggling.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera