My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 31, 2023 9:34 pm  #1

Debunking the latest bullshit

Here's a whole bunch of subjects to ponder!

Congressman Jamaal Bowman (D–NY) recently yelled at a Republican colleague, “More guns = more death.” 

In fact, data from all 50 statesshow no clear association between gun ownership and murder rates. In contrast, the recent 34% rise in murders is strongly associated with the rise of the BLM movement.

Hakeem Jeffries, leader of the House Democrats, claimsit’s “shameful” that “extreme MAGA Republicans just passed legislation to ban books and bully children.” 

In fact, the bill he refers to, called the Parents Bill of Rights, doesn’t do anything that Jeffries rails against. Instead, this short, clear-cut bill simply requires government schools to be transparent with parents and not usurp their right to raise their children.

On the 13th anniversary of Obamacare, President Biden is callingit the “most consequential expansion of health care in generations” and claiming it gave “millions” of Americans “peace of mind.” 

In fact, U.S. life expectancy stagnated in the wake of Obamacare—the worst 6-year period in more than 50 years. Correlation ≠ causation, so Obamacare may not be the root cause, but it either hurt, failed to help, or was overwhelmed by other factors.

CA governor Gavin Newsom brags that “California now has the strongest oversight and accountability measures on Big Oil of any state in the nation.” 

In fact, California’s energy regulations have helped make Cali the state with the highest gas prices in the nation, the highest electricity pricesin the continental U.S., and the highest real poverty ratein the nation.

Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D–MI) claimsthere is a “climate crisis” and that “we must pass the Green New Deal to ensure a livable planet for future generations.” 

In fact, the following climate-related measures have stayed level or improved for the past 3–17 decades: coastal flooding, droughts, weather fatalities, hurricanes, tornadoes, agricultural production, extinctions, foliage productivity, and forest cover. Moreover, the Green New Deal will drive down wages, drive up inflation, and harm people in a wide variety of other ways.

President Biden claims, “My budget keeps our borders secure.”  

In fact, objective measures of border security—including gotaways, apprehensions, and border crossing deaths—are worse under Biden than ever recorded in the history of the nation.

These were taken from this publication:

https://www.justfacts.com/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 31, 2023 9:43 pm  #2

Re: Debunking the latest bullshit

I'm sorry but the dimwit dems have completely lost their friggin' minds.  Along with Dr. Fauxchee, Anderson Cooper and many others who seem to think all of that NONSENSE is a great idea.  But then again Anderson Cooper bats for the other team so i wouldn't pay too much attention to anything he or anyone else at CNN or MSNBC have to say.

If YOU think what they're doing to America is right, please state your reasons by joining here and telling us your thoughts about stuff.  When no one disputes me, I figure I'm right !!!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 1, 2023 4:25 am  #3

Re: Debunking the latest bullshit

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/are_rich_people_dishonest.html

Most of them ARE dishonest because they have to cheat people to get their money!  This is how it works NOW, in the world biden et al have created.  They can deny it if they want to, but it IS the truth.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera