My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2023 9:40 pm  #1

WHY do we keep letting her embarrass America?

She and biden are both the biggest embarrassments on the American scene.  Hopefully they'll only be able to embarrass us until next fall.  Oust their asses out of office and find a dungeon somewhere for both of them and their families.  Togetherness is good, right??!!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/its_the_aca_anniversary_and_kamala_harris_misses_the_mark_with_laughable_video_meant_to_be_sentimental.html

Everything in this article is worth noting especially the farther down you read.  It makes me sick to my stomach to read about the insanity in WADC.  There are so many areas of discussion it's hard to know where to begin to unravel the blatant lies we've all been told to believe, ever since the fake "masking" tragedy.

This all started with obozo's "health plan" crap, you know that right???  That turned America upside down and it never should have passed muster with our CONgresspeople.  Who in their right  mind would vote for a massive bill like that, just because Nazi Nannzi said "we have to pass it to know what's in it".  Good Lord if that wasn't a dead-on clue I don't know what was, but everyone fell for it anyway.  I still have trouble believing we were all too stupid to fight back against it even if our "elected reps" didn't.  We should have cleaned house on capitol hill at that moment in time.  Now we're worse off than ever.  I don't expect things to get much better in the next year and a half, either.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera