My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 18, 2023 2:01 am  #1

Chemical "accidents" happening on avg of every 2 days now

These "accidents" are happening, IMPO, because no one is buying into the covid vaxxine drama anymore because covid never really was a "thing".  It was always done (invented) for political purposes to keep ol' joe in his basement.  Surely if people had seen the terrible mental and physical shape he's in, no one would have voted for him and besides, the dimwit dems CHEATED him into office with fake ballots which are STILL being found all around the country. Amazing lies.

I never did buy the whole covid crap.  So the biden "administration" had to figure out another way to kill people (except of course not the illegals)..  biden has now shown us his true colors. Chemical accidents are just the ticket, he thinks.  People are not going to be fooled by this nonsense much longer, either.  The only "leak" is in his head.

I rarely go to crowded places anymore either because vaccines shed and I'm very susecptible to all those harmful chemicals "leaked" by most people's bodies (that's what "shedding" means!).  I have 2 autoimmune diseases which cause me to have pause about taking ANY vaccines anyway, and certainly not these untested, untrialed ones. Church is about the only crowded place I go these days.

I didn't read this yet so I don't know what Dr. Mercola's opinion is on this subject, but let's read it together and find out!!

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/03/17/us-chemical-accidents.aspx?ui=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&sd=20141025&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2HL&cid=20230317z1&cid=DM1364538&bid=1747847412

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 18, 2023 2:06 am  #2

Re: Chemical "accidents" happening on avg of every 2 days now

OF COURSE they're taking advantage of it, and at the same time they are bringing countless diseases into this country which seems to be what this current dipwad administration wants.  I guess we didn't give biden enough money to spend, huh?  Doesn't matter, he just writes up an executive order and spends our money anyway.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/03/16/behind-scenes-look-mexican-cartels-smuggling-routes-methods/

biden is a fan of this because he thinks he is buying votes for 2024.  I think he's in for a rude awakening. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera