My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 13, 2023 5:03 am  #1

Pence should be ashamed of himself

He was given the opportunity of a lifetime when Trump offered him the VP position and THIS is how he talks about him???  WTH??  Pence doesn't REALLY even know what happened, but he has the opportunity to look into it, which he doesn't seem interested in doing.  Doesn't he watch Tucker?  Apparently not.  And for all the people who are critical of what Tucker released on his show, I didn't hear a peep about "where was Pence during all of this"??  No one wants to know where he was, I guess.  WHAT reckless words is he referring to? 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/03/12/mike-pence-blames-president-trump-for-events-at-capitol-hill-on-january-6-2021-his-reckless-words-endangered-my-family-history-will-hold-donald-trump-accountable/?lctg=50134322

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 13, 2023 5:11 am  #2

Re: Pence should be ashamed of himself

If you read the "comments section" at the link in the above post, you'll see that a lot of other people seem to agree with me.  Thank God for that.  No one could figure out why Trump picked Pence in the first place and I'm still wondering.  He's turned out to be a backstabber.  That's what a lot of us were afraid of from the beginning.  They have nowhere to go from being VP (as you can well see with dumpster fire ol' joe biden) and yet this guy actually thinks republicans will believe him!   What a dork.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera