My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2023 7:56 am  #1

Banning child sex change crap

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/lgbt-activist-attacks-lawmaker-police-officer-after-oklahoma-house-votes-to-ban-child-sex-changes/

That dumbass dood should be in jail for attacking officers who had nothing to do with the votes.  How damned dumb are people anyway???  Now THERE'S a hard question to answer. 

This whole thing makes me just sick to my stomach.  Most kids, when they're actually KIDS, don't even realize there's a difference between boys and girls, sexually.  When I was a kid (and I'm a girl or a bit past the "girl" stage now!!) we knew boys were different because they wore short hair *but not green hair* and they worse jeans while little girls had to wear dresses. And that was about it.  Unless they purposely would have left their fly open and homer were to make an appearance, we had no idea they were any different than us girls.  Now it's all mixed up and boys can be girls just because they say so???  Good God.  We should never SURGICALLY change these kids, nor should we be giving them hormone blockers, that should be an absolute CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, and I think if you look it up, it is just that.

Our kids don't need this crap on their minds.  Another good and wholesome reason to get them off tik tok.  They should be doing homework and playing outdoors on skateboards or practicing hoop shots or playing on the swingset (depending on their ages) like my kids did.  I have 3 normal, healthy, well-adjusted kids (well, one of them is a democrap but doesn't buy into the freaky nonsense they promote about kids, thank heaven).  If his dad were still around, I guarantee you he would be rethinking the whole democrap nonsense.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera