My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2023 2:02 am  #1

This is why she had to leave the show mid-broadcast

[b]Savannah Guthrie Rushes from 'Today' Show Set During Live Broadcast After She 'Wasn't Feeling Great[/b]
[b]ByJack Davis  February 28, 2023 at 4:56pm

Two mainstays of “Today” are now missing after host Savannah Guthrie left the set of the show on Tuesday morning.
[/b][b]Guthrie tested positive for COVID-19, leading her to leave the live show after she got the results, according to Today.[/b]

The show said Guthrie is vaccinated and boosted[b]."[/b]

Well duh, no wonder she's sick!  All of that poison in her system is bound to make a person sick, right?  Not according to ol' joe - - he and his family think these shots are wonderful because they're making tons of money off the drug companies who SELL THEM.  It's just plain insanity, there's no excuse to push these things, never was.  I have some relatives who were stupid enough to take these shots and one of them for sure (I just visited with her on the phone this morning) is as sick as a dog right now).  But boy oh boy, she's got all her shots (sounds like a dog waiting for her tags!!!).

https://www.westernjournal.com/savannah-guthrie-rushes-today-show-set-live-broadcast-wasnt-feeling-great/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera