My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2023 10:25 pm  #1

This is the kind of shit that gets us in trouble

As far as the no-brainer leftists are concerned, this is where the world was going.  Rather than do some research they all just jumped on the bandwagon and it led ot abortion.  NOW we find out it was all a bunch of crap, which is what many of us have been saying for the past 50 years of this unsupported lie.

https://amgreatness.com/2023/02/28/the-population-crash/?seyid=51750

So when a population starts to decline because of their arrogance, then what??  Heck even in china they are pushing for 2 kid families now.  Before, china was having all the girl babies killed.  Lovely.  If you think having china rule america is going to be any different or any better, get real.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT ABOVE LINK:"In 1968,  Stanford biologist Paul Ehrlich published The Population Bomb, a book extrapolating global population growth data to predict a catastrophe as humanity’s demand for resources outstripped supply. The book became a bestseller and catapulted Ehrlich to worldwide fame. But today, just over a half-century later, humanity faces a different challenge. We are in the early stages of a population crash."

Paul Ehrlich is a menace.  Just look what he's set in motion, even now with the no-brainer biden in office (who believes in everything Ehrlich said, even still - like I said, no-brainer who cannot think past the end of his nose).  This sort of crap pissed me off then, and it still pisses me off today.  It's NONSENSE.  These jokers forget that people die and we need people to replace them.  DUH!!!  No wonder ol' dumbass joe never thought of it.  Beyond his capacity for logic, obviously.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera