My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2023 9:35 pm  #1

Lightfoot is OUT . . . But . . .

"Whether Chicago will be any better off under a new mayor is iffy.   As we have discussed here a few times, whenever you get rid of one awful Democrat, there’s often a worse one waiting in the wings. Look at Kathy Hochul in New York.After the recall of Chesa Boudin as district attorney in San Francisco, and now Lightfoot’s failure to be reelected, it would seem that even Democrats have a breaking point when it comes to crime.Who knows? Maybe one day they’ll realize that they should stop electing the idiots who create the problem in the first place."

Well, I would say the people of Chicago better get their poop in a group and make SURE IT WILL GET BETTER.  The people have the say, not the gubmint when are we going to realize this fact??  Apparently there are a lot of people in the USA who do not understand how politics works nor do they understand how they can make changes. Permanent changes.  That's what this whole country needs, because this morning every headline at my inbox was about how the FED is going to steal money out of our checking accounts and replace it with digital money they can track.  I have been afraid of this ever since day one of this crackpot "administration".  Thank God I bought lots of gold and silver.  That's one asset they cannot ever touch.

***I wish they wouldn't use such STUPID photos for the intro of these articles.  It doesn't even match the title so at first I thought I had clicked on the wrong article.....Grrrrrrrrr.  If they hafta pick something that doesn't even relate, just leave the photo off and STOP POSTING THOSE STUPID CAT VIDEO'S.  Lordy bee I hate cats.  Mousers outside are find but that's where my liking for them ends.***

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/03/01/the-morning-briefing-lori-lightfoot-goes-from-historic-first-to-historic-loser-n1674630

AND THEN THERE'S THIS ARTICLE CONFIRMING HER LOSS.  LoL.  I absolutely detest that acronym but in this case it's ok!  It should actually be LLo in this case *lori lightfoot out*!

LoL = Lightfoot Out!! 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/paula-bolyard/2023/02/28/breaking-polls-close-in-chicago-is-mayor-lori-lightfoot-out-n1674604

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera