My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 28, 2023 9:25 pm  #1

Erythritol

This stuff if NOT added to all brands of stevia, you hafta shop around for the good stuff.  I use Sweet Leaf stevia (occasionally, not everyday) and I just looked at the package.  No erythritol.  You really hafta read labels these days because in most of the foods on the grocery shelves, there are all kinds of hidden ingredients.  Almost everything on the shelves contains soy oil and THAT'S where you should start looking for your culprit.  Canola oil is just about as bad but please please never use either of those two oils.  It's difficult to buy foods these days that don't contain one or both but it can be done.  Potatoes don't contain erythritol, nor do eggs.  Buy uncured bacon and you'll have no problem with added crap.  You have to learn to be a careful shopper.

https://www.westernjournal.com/warning-common-ingredient-used-food-companies-linked-heart-attack-stroke-study/

Never believe articles written by doctors, they always lie to you.  What a shame.  This has all started during the biden "administration", are you surprised?  Those people just cannot find enough ways to get rid of Americans.  They are actually moving American people out of their own homes in order to let illegal families live in those homes, it's absolutely outrageous.  Something's gotta give and real soon. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera