My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2023 10:26 pm  #1

USA is being used

Thanks to fossilized brain dead joe biden and his equally brain dead staffers.  They WANT to stay in Ukraine - - the longer the better because these politicians make tons of money off using Ukraine as a "pitchman".  In the end, the politicians (dems and RINO'S) will end up with money in their pockets.  OUR social security money is being used to prop up Ukraine and then back into the pockers of OUR OWN politicians.  What a bunch of unprincipled crooks.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/wag-the-dog-ukraine-trans-edition?publication_id=69009&post_id=104871832&isFreemail=true

I know the title of the article doesn't sound like my intro, but believe me it shows you all you need to know about this "battle gonna turn war real soon".  I didn't think even the dimwit dems could be so petty toward average Americans.  But then again, after they cheated biden into office we should have been more AWARE and more on the lookout for stuff like this.  As long as there's money involved, they could give a shit less about you and me OR our social security/retirement money.  No one in America can afford to retire except politicians and illegal immigrants who are ALSO getting our social security money.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 25, 2023 3:48 am  #2

Re: USA is being used

The title of a new CHILDREN'S BOOK  - - "biden goes to Ukraine rather than Ohio: . . . well, it's the truth and THAT'S what kids should be learning about - - the TRUTH, not some trans lies and no math and little science.  the biden "administration" dorks still want these kids to believe that 2 X 2 = 5!!!!!  It's ridiculous.

https://www.westernjournal.com/press-sec-grilled-bidens-negligence-east-palestine-reporters-simple-question-leaves-speechless/

And now, instead of re-opening the Keystone or Dakota pipelines, dumbass biden is laying pipes all along the bottom of the ocean to transport oil from foreign countries.  Can you think of anything as stupid?? If a pipe would burst underwater that would be REAL easy to get to, and to fix, right?  This is the kind of stupid "logic" these criminalized idiots use.  IOW, no logic at all.  If Trump did it and it was successful, they don't want anything to do with it, as witnessed by the border mess and the Keystone II pipeline and the Dakota Pipeline and a few others.

These politicians are so damned afraid that Trump might get back into the WH and then they'd lose their "bennies" (lotsa lotsa $$$$) because they know they wouldn't get it through a Trump leadership at the top.  The dimwit dems want to  keep biden by electing him (from the basement again?) in 2024.  Good Lord, we need to start putting the brakes on all of that nonsense right now.  Contact your senators and legislator(s) in WADC and at home, about all of this NOW.  Don't wait or it gets to be too late real fast.  GO FOR IT NOW!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 25, 2023 3:54 am  #3

Re: USA is being used

KJP.  She's so stupid and inept, it's just plain embarrassing, but it doesn't stop her from making a complete and utter fool of herself every time she steps in front of that microphone.  But hey, if she's willing to take the flak for ol' joe, he'll keep letting her do it.  My God she must be making a HUGE salary, that's all I can say about it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/press-sec-grilled-bidens-negligence-east-palestine-reporters-simple-question-leaves-speechless/

Leadership?  She called biden's NON-ACTION, leadership?  Where the hell is her head?  Well, we all know the answer to that one but I don't wanna say it here . . .

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera