My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2023 2:04 am  #1

Country Life: It doesn't matter, they were on HIS property

These illegals were TRESPASSING on private property and if they owned the land and the WHITE guy was trespassing and they shot him, how do you think this story would be going?  Do you think we'd even know about it?  Ha, fat chance.  Defending our basic human rights (like protecting our families and property, for one) is just supposed to be a part of the American DREAM.  Yeah, it's a dream all right, especially right now since NO ONE is monitoring the border for "protectionism".  COMMALA is supposed to be in charge but she shouldn't be in charge of a wet dream.

"Kelly is accused of killing Gabriel Cuen-Butimea of Mexico on Jan. 30. Cuen-Butimea had been deported to Mexico multiple times, the last time in 2016, according to AP."

So, so, so . . . the guy has already been deported multiple times, but I guess that's ok with biden's fossilized "administration".  Our country would rather persecute its own citizens than protect them or help them.  biden is the one who should be before a court and then tossed into the pokey.

https://www.westernjournal.com/rancher-accused-killing-mexican-man-hit-extra-charges-revealed-8-people-property/

There is just something wrong with this whole thing.  Believe me, the dimwit dems know it.  But they'll slide out from underneath all of it because right now they are calling the shots.  After 2024, I highly doubt they'll ever be able to draw a breath on their own, THEY'LL be the ones who need permission to fart or breathe or smile.  Repubs should just walk around with their tongues sticking out!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera