My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 23, 2023 9:35 pm  #1

Unease growing over biden's ukraine "giveaway" spending spree

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:Joe Biden’s pathetic and expensive photo-op trip to Ukraine has really opened the floodgates for opinions on whatever it is we are doing there.I mentioned a couple of times last year that I wasn’t writing about the Ukraine situation because foreign affairs and policy aren’t areas of expertise for me. I’m a domestic politics kind of guy. Still, I read about the situation and, from the beginning, felt weird about the seemingly bipartisan cheerleading that was going on for Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. The pop idol treatment during wartime was off-putting. My misgivings about the situation weren’t helped by the fact that Zelenskyy was lapping it up. (MINE: And he's still lapping it up along with our money.  biden just doesn't know how to close the bank.)

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/02/22/the-morning-briefing-unease-over-bidens-proxy-quagmire-in-ukraine-is-growing-n1672711?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

As I've said before this isn't about biden's war efforts, this is about biden's personal pocketbook.  He keeps giving money to Zelenskyy and then it ends up back in joe's pocket, see how that works???  And then the jerkface pukes on America ON PRESIDENT'S DAY by visiting the Ukraine (in the  middle of the night, gee I wonder where he came up with that idea, and then the numbnuts falls up the stairs to the plane AGAIN!  What a nerd.  Yeah, the world is really afraid of this idiot, right?)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera