My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 23, 2023 12:58 am  #1

Selling FEAR

As with any epidemic, it's the vaxx's and the medications prescribed which are causing the problems, not the diseases themselves.  Jon has worked out some of the numbers with past "explosive" diseases.  They weren't explosive at all, it was the numbers game played by the bigpHRma industry and the medical industrial complex causing the problems by scaring the living hell out of everyone.  It was the same when I was growing up.  Measles, Mumps, Rubella, tonsillitis, even the common cold were all reasons to PANIC back then because when people don't know about what starts these epidemics and what ends them, they panic.  It's still that way, as you can well see. 

We can also well see that the vaxx's for covid caused more severe problems than the disease itself ever would have caused.  I saw ladies at the grocery stores wearing bras on their faces (you know a bra cup which had been a bra now cut it half!) in place of masks.  So scared were the "common people" that ol' joe even wore his damned mask to bed or so we hear.  He's about as "common" as they come when it comes to active brain cells!!  No different than a riled up general public.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2023/02/22/selling-fear-the-epidemic-experts-weigh-in-2/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 23, 2023 9:12 pm  #2

Re: Selling FEAR

I think I may have posted this link here somewhere else maybe yesterday or the day before, but if I did, I can't find it. 

Yep, the dimwit dems think they're actually SELLING FEAR.  How unbelievably stupid they are.

The whole covid thing, as I've said MANY times on this forum, was never anything more than a distraction to hide something nefarious going on behind the scenes by (GUESS WHO?) - - the dimwit democraps.  I doubt if those idiots will get away with any more of it, though.  What I mean is, just because the WEF "believes" this is going to happen because of all the ransacking and stealing and colluding they've done in the past 3 years (thanks to biden/harris purposeful mismanagement of EVERYTHING AMERICAN) doesn't mean it will happen on a larger scale. 

There are steps people can take which are included in the article below; (there's a graphic almost at the bottom of the article which is very helpful).

Thank God for community banks. 

Now we only need to make sure every single human being over the age of 18 is armed and every human under 18, at least has a BB gun or a buckshot gun and has constant access to it.  Personally, I like the little lady derringers AND whenever I leave the house I  make sure I have my umbrella with me. What a GREAT WEAPON and not one bit "illegal" (not yet anyhow). It has a pointed end on it that I would NOT want to have poked into any part of my body, such as eyes, ears, up the nose, in the gut, in the balls - - whatever.  I also carry several sprayers full of pure grain alcohol (for cleaning my hands mostly) but have you ever gotten Everclear in your eyes by accident?  Not fun.  And would act as a great deterrent - - and HAS acted as a great deterrent for me a couple of times already, actually.  Keeps away man and or beast, believe me I know!  Even better than mace, I believe.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/we-being-smashed-politically-economically-medically-technologically-elites-great-reset-why-how-do-we-fight-back-effectively/5809364

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera