My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 20, 2023 11:43 pm  #1

biden's failing cognitive health being hidden by WH physician

But a FORMER WH physician is blowing the whistle, or trying to.  It seems no one really wants to acknowledge the reality, as if we're all just too stupid to see what's right in front of our faces.  The dem party NEEDS biden as a stooge (and he's perfect for that!!) because they use him to get bills passed illegally and laws disregarded LEGALLY.  The president has the power no matter how fossilized he is, I guess.  Dems are gonna pay for this, some where, some time - -  SOON.

https://townhall.com//tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/02/19/former-wh-doctor-sounds-the-alarm-on-bidens-health-report-n2619734?bcid=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&recip=27066585

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 20, 2023 11:45 pm  #2

Re: biden's failing cognitive health being hidden by WH physician

I think Obozo and a few other "former presidents" could stand to take cognitive tests themselves.  But they're all too busy planning how to bilk the rest of us out of our SS money and our medicare benefits, etc.  They could give a shit less if the USA falls apart.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 21, 2023 12:30 am  #3

Re: biden's failing cognitive health being hidden by WH physician

IOW, that twit Obozo thought Dr. Ronny Jackson should actually HIDE FROM THE PUBLIC HIS CONCERNS OVER BIDEN'S COGNITIVE DECLINE?  Oh yeah, it's easy to see why people hate him now, and why they are NOT going to elect his monkey-faced wife in 2024.  We never should have elected obozo in the first place and NOW we know that.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/preview/2610179?p=1676818151

Just remember back to all the crap they've done while in office and also remember obozo's middle name - - Hussein?  REALLY???  And we trusted this guy?  What the hell were we thinking even letting him run?  But America felt it had no choice because he was black and American's were "afraid" to be called racists.  Well, just lookit where we are now - ever other word you read is either "racist" or "woke".  God I'm so damned sick of all that crap.  I NEVER watch tv news anymore, just reading about all of this nonsense is bad enough.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera