My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2023 11:17 pm  #1

This guy took 2 shots and THEN decides he's had enough???

WTH?  Is he just stupid or what?

https://www.westernjournal.com/tv-host-goes-off-script-declares-done-jab-seeing-fit-healthy-dropping-dead/

YES.  YES HE IS.  He was stupid for ever taking a covid shot in the first place.  Here's my motto:  if the gubmint tells me I should do something, or worse that I HAVE TO DO something, I stay as far away from it as possible.  Thank God I have a doctor who's with me on this outlook! END OF STORY. 

MY STORY:  I'm almost 70 years old, a widow for 2 years, have 3 children, the youngest of which is 35 years old and married with 11 kids.  If I haven't picked up anything nasty from any of those 11 kids, I highly doubt I will.  I keep myself fairly well fit and healthy by taking D3, K2, quercetin, zinc, inositol, and garlic *the non-burpy, non-stinky kind*.  I also take 2 each of Dr.  Mercola's fermented fruits and veggies (which I make into caps) every single day without fail because now that I'm widowed, I do not eat because frankly I'm tired of cooking stuff every day.  I rarely eat out, but occasionally I treat myself to a breakfast treat of fast food because I love pancakes!  Sometimes I go with a group of other widow ladies to a local cafe and we have waffles with strawberries and whipped cream and then when you put REAL maple syrup over the top of that it's just heaven on a plate!!

In my area we have had much in the way of death in the past 2 years but NONE of it has  been identified as covid death, imagine that.  No one within the medical industry will admit that those are killer shots, but those weenies will GIVE them to you, or places like Walgreens will push them on you.  The more they push, the more I resist.  I'm Swedish, it's in my nature to be contrary!!  My doctor agrees that I am the most stubborn patient she has!!!! 

Hey, it's how you survive a stroke like I did. . . you fight the whole thing, system and all , , , 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera