My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2023 9:25 pm  #1

What'd I tell you?

biden LIED his way through 1 hour of national attention.  The repubs called him out a couple of times but McCarthy kept silencing them, but why?  IOW, the repubs should just let ol' joe LIE directly to the American people and never stop him?  Actually it might be better to just let him keep putting his foot further and further into his mouth until his shoe is coming out his ass.  2 ways to look at that.

But the fact remains, biden lied and WE ALL KNOW HE DID.  But his fellow dems are falling on their swords this morning praising him for the wonderful, great job he did.  My God these people are delusional and delirious.

Now they're in the business today of trying to blame DJT for everything.  Imagine that. 

The whole of the democrap party is a disgusting mess.  A mass of dead brain cells and they think we're all too stupid to know what they're doing?  Is biden not the one who let that chinese balloon gather all kinds of intelligence information when in fact he could have downed that balloon long before it ever reached the USA mainland.  biden's weakness and dumbness is going to get us all killed, or be enslaved by the chinese.  Neither prospect is very appealing. 

But ol' joe, thanks to hunter, won't ever be subjected to anything like that because they've sold America out to china long ago.  WHY DIDN'T WE KNOW THAT?  Because dems were too damned busy trying to pin something, ANYTHING, on Donald Trump.  What a waste of time.  And they're still doing it. DJT has been cleared over and over again, but the pitbull dems keep at it until, like Adam Schifty, they get their tits caught in the wringer, or their balls in the shredder. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera