My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2023 6:07 am  #1

What is Disney thinking?

The new Disney movie about black people and reparations is very misleading because not ONCE do they mention in this show, that there were also BLACK slaveowners.  Oh No!!  Can't mention that.  Can't tell the truth.  But now all of the black people think the white people owe them money?  I thought it was the blacks of today who don't want any distinction between blacks and white???

We owe them nothing.  At the time of slavery in this country, there were slaves who came from all over the world.  There were millions of chinese slaves, but they were slaves in their OWN country, as well, under much worse conditions.  At least the chinese slaves here were paid wages (at least the ones who worked on the railroads laying track and stuff).  

I admit I don't know a lot about this subject other than what history classes have presented us in school.  That may be ALLLLLL wrong, I don't know but it's what it is.  It's what we learned. 

Not to mention slavery in the USA, of all kinds, ended in the 1860's.  Except now we have it back thanks to joe biden and his ridiculous ideas.  He will end up giving reparations to the blacks, just wait and see.  He's such a dumbass.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera