My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 6, 2023 10:43 pm  #1

Medical gaslighting . . .

Yup, that's what we should all be looking for.  These companies CAN'T tell you the truth about their products, they just can't - - because you wouldn't take them if you knew very much about them.  Every other commercial on tv is for a drug of some kind and at the end of the commercial, there is a lowered voice STRING OF SYMPTOMS and SIDE EFFECTS which can or can NOT happen to you if you take these things.  My body tends to overreact to drugs so I try to take as little of everything as possible.  But not everyone is that way.  Too bad about that, not enough people are careful about what goes into their mouth and that includes phrma based FOODS.  Oh there are lots of them out there.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/02/06/medical-gaslighting.aspx?ui=ac8fe51c54b3a1cc68c5502932751fd95db46682c77236be6b7753dae1326f41&sd=20141025&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2HL&cid=20230206&cid=DM1341222&bid=1714302815

BELOW: The Toxic Triad

https://drhyman.com/blog/2010/10/22/the-toxic-triad-how-big-food-big-farming-and-big-pharma-spread-obesity-diabetes-and-chronic-disease-across-the-globe/

Buying organic foods might help a little bit but since many states outlawed the sale of raw milk *mine did, damn it* there is no way to get better on your own.  Raw milk is very very healthy stuff and it makes for healthy people, which is why my state reps can't endorse it - - because they're all raking in too much money by endorsing BigRx products and getting paid a lot of money to do it.  No other industry makes as much money as the drug industry, whether they're legal drugs or illegal drugs, as the cartels can surely tell you.  It's a stinking mess since ol' man biden got his shaky ass launched into office ILLEGALLY with fake ballots, etc.  You KNOW he did that, we all know he did that because on his own he could never have made it into office, but with obozo's help it was easy.  Heck, how do you think obozo passed that awful legislation for our healthcare back in 2013 or whenever it was??  That was also a scam on the people, many of us wanted nothing to do with it then or now. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera