My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2023 3:04 am  #1

China knows the USA is not doing the right thing

Much to their delight. 

Our dumbass "administration" keeps trying to convince the people all over the world that the "greening" of the world is the biggest problem we face.  It's not.  In fact it's not even CLOSE to being our biggest problem.  joe biden is our biggest problem, we all know that, so do our enemies.  That's why they're courting him and TESTING him with this balloon strategy thing. 

biden waited until the thing was about 4,500 miles past it's initial entry into USA airspace before doing anything about it,.  Late to the party??  Oh yeah, waaaaaaay late.  But then again ol' joe didn't really WANT to do anything about it, either.  He didn't know WHAT to do, nor did he really want to make a move against china, his friend Xi.

biden is going to get us into a lot of trouble.  first with electric cars, then taking away natural gas powered stuff, which will eventually affect our electricity useages and electricity is "dirty energy" - - far more dirty than natural gas, but don't ask ol' joe or any of his inmates to tell you the truth about any of that.  He's a meathead, for sure.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

February 5, 2023 3:26 am  #2

Re: China knows the USA is not doing the right thing

Are oversight hearings coming up soon on this whole chinese balloon debacle?  I sure hope so because joe biden needs to be held accountable for his NON-ACTION to a spy gadget which he LET fly across the country and gather espionage/intelligence information and much other valuable information.  biden doesn't have the first clue what's important to the safety of this country and what's not.  In fact he doesn't have the first clue about most things going on around him.  He's blissfully ignorant, as they saying goes.  I wish the rest of us could say we were! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera