My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 4, 2023 12:03 am  #1

A good solution being ignored by Trump

I agree with this 100%.  I really don't know why it isn't happening, I thought Trump had the best interests of this country at heart, now I need to rethink that unless he pulls his head out and soon!

I took the info below from the e-newsletter from Stephen Kruiser at PJMedia's 2-3-23 mailing.  It is written by a reader of Stephen's Friday Mailbag section and it is RIGHT ON.  This is what should be going on . . ."I “wish” there was someone close to Trump who would/could smack him upside the head before this gets out of control.He should be courting Desantis as the VP.  This would give them 4 more years of Trump, with a follow-on 8 years worth of Desantis.   DeSantis could provide an effective balance, as well as, someone who could be tasked with actually “doing” things.Hopefully, with almost 12 years of control we might have the slimmest possibility of making some meaningful change to the uniparty structure."
Taken from this link:

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/02/03/the-morning-briefing-new-and-improved-kevin-mccarthy-passes-first-test-as-speaker-n1667525

I agree with Kruiser's assessment of McCarthy, too.  So far he's done a real good job. 

That's because he's an ADULT, not like the squad and their childish tantrums and other reactions to being "corrected" in their thinking.  It's a good thing there are only 4 of those idiots to deal with!  I think they ALL just lost their jobs come the next election. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera