My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2023 3:47 am  #1

Electricity: Smart meters

I was disgusted with this "advancement" back in 2011 when ours was installed (only we didn't realize we had BEEN "installed" until about 2014) and I'm still disgusted.  But we were never informed about this, much less ASKED if it was OK with us.  The company just DID it.  This is what's facing us on many fronts in the coming years, if we leave the dimwit dems in charge of anything except portable toilets.  Not sure they could even handle those.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/smart-meters-health-privacy/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=71b08967-8feb-40be-adf9-2937efc0092c

Those meters are recording a LOT MORE than your electric usage.  Earlier this year the electricity went out and stayed out for a while.  After about an hour I called the local company to find out what the hell was going on.  I got NO information because their employees didn't know either.  But at the end of the conversation, the employee I had been talking to asked me if I'd taken the covid shot.  I told her it was none of her/their damned business.  But these "spy meters" know everything about you, believe me they do. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera