My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2023 10:58 pm  #1

Get rid of chinese companies and insert American companies

It was never a good idea to sell farmland to china nor to the turncoat bumblehead, billyboy gates.  But some of the doorknobs in both parties need to be EDUCATED on this subject.  Some of the guys in this article are not republicans, they're RINO's and everyone in this area knows it.  Still, it doesn't stop them from doing stupid things.  Keep reading.

https://www.westernjournal.com/senators-receive-alarming-warning-air-force-north-dakota-mayor-quickly-moves-stop-corn-mill/

Are they flying ONLY ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT??  If not, they are likely violating some law of biden's regarding gas, oil, fuel and/or diesel useage, and if they aren't they should be, because he's just certain all of that fuel is causing the "greening" of the earth.  Yep that nasty CO2!!  If that jackass (biden) knew how necessary CO2 is to human life he might actually have read something true, but he won't make the effort to read anything OR find out the truth about anything.  If he did read something once in a while, he'd know how dirty electricity truly is.

Every single morning, EARLY (like 4:30 a.m.) there are several aircraft of all kinds flying over the area where my home is located.  Some are planes some are helicopters.  They come from the Grand Forks base in ND, and the local base about 6 miles outside of the town where I live.  Where are they going? 

And then there's the LifeFlite air ambulances (helicopters) flying at all hours of the night and their flight path is also right over the top of my house.  I wish we had known about that when we bought this place in the late 1990's.  It probably would have changed our outlook on the purchase.  Ditto for the pine trees dropping millions of pine cones all over the place ALL YEAR LONG. The abundance of snakes in the area also would have changed our minds, I'm sure.  Not to mention the fact that our house is built right on top of an old, old American Indian burial ground and we have "spirits" in our basement.  They are not evil or harmful, but they ARE there.  My youngest son could attest to that!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera