My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2023 10:58 pm  #1

You have to admit . . .

This country was a helluva lot better off under Presdient Trump.  But biden keeps trying to spin it to make it sound as though all of our thankfulness should go to him!  What a jackass.  Keep reading and see what I mean.

This quote is from a newsletter I get called Just the Facts.

"President Biden claims, “When Kamala Harris and I took office, our economy was flat on its back” but it’s now booming." "In fact, inflation-adjusted GDPgrew by 19.6% in the six months before Biden became president. Since then, it has averaged 3.4%. Much of the GDP growth since mid-2020 is just an artifact of ending the economy-crushing Covid lockdowns."

Under the guidance of President Trump (A businessman, not a thief stealing from the gubmint coffers for the past 50 years) our country was NEVER flat on its back, no matter how many times biden tries to spew that garbage at our faces.  biden is an idiot gone rogue. He is a lying bastard.

AND, do you KNOW where that economy crushing covid lockdown nonsense began?  Look it up.  That was only ever a scam to keep biden away from the public eye, so his advisors created covid *YES THEY DID* to keep him off the debate stage as much as possible.  If people had heard more from the idiot in chief, I doubt that he would now be telling us what we can or can't do.  THAT would be a relief so we gotta get rid of him.  Boot him out of office ASAP.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera