My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2023 10:28 pm  #1

WEATHER: The Witch's Broom Nebula

I had a whole big thing written out about this subject, and POOF, it just disappeared.  At any rate, the gist is that THIS is the kind of thing dumbass Al Gore wants you to be afraid of.  He wants you to believe this sort of phenonmena has something to do with his crazy "global warming"  ideas.  The man is a nutjob, goofball.  Ignore him and look up stuff on your own to find out the truth about what's in our atmosphere.  I'm afraid of the Milky Way and I'm a bit intimidated when I look at this, too.  To me, this IS scary but not for anything to do with global warming.  It just LOOKS fierce.

When the first 1 1/2 min vid is over, just hang out for a minute and the loop will play another really informative vid.  My Dad loved to look at the sky, I do not - - except I follow the stars and the moon, but not stuff like nebula's.  Makes me shiver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjOUhmEsAao

We'll see if this post "disappears". 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 27, 2023 10:33 pm  #2

Re: WEATHER: The Witch's Broom Nebula

And with this Witch's Broom Nebula we're only talking between 10,000 and 20,000 years ago, not billions or millions of years like most of these "spacey people" want you to believe.  I do not believe the earth is that old, somewhere in the 25,000 year range.  People think I'm nutz when I say that, but I ask them if THEY were there when the earth was formed?  That usually shuts them up. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera