My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2023 10:18 pm  #1

biden: the forgotten man

He's very forgetable, for sure.   It;s not that he's been forgotten, it's that he SHOULD BE FORGOTTEN.  I know dogs who are smarter than he is, and his staff, well let's just say NOTHING about them.  All of them are as dumb as fenceposts.

But with all of this mayhem and murder going on across the USA, all of a sudden the whole biden family crime spree (*ALL OF THEM*) seem to have been forgotten or shoved under the rug, right where that family wants them to be and stay. 

EYE ON THE BALL PEOPLE.  EYE ON THE BALL. 

Never forget that the leader of the free world is a criminal and, in fact other than DJT, they ALL have been since 1990 starting with old man bush.  Actually it started in the early 1900's but no one seems to want to dig back that far and no one seems to want to "out" FDR for the thief and criminal turncoat HE was.

EYE ON THE BALL.  Never forget the lessons of history.  From the Trail of Tears to FDR it's all fascinatingly criminal.  The USA is "the land of crime". It was hawked as the land of opportunity.  Ha, yeah right.  biden is just finishing what other's had started, and I DO mean finishing.  We're all done for under this administration because we've been taken over by fraudsters and illegals.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 28, 2023 12:14 am  #2

Re: biden: the forgotten man

The only gas emissions we have to worry about is the hot air coming from the dimwit dem party.  They are just soooooo full of it.  And "I'm sorry" just doesn't cut it from these "dog-faced pony soldiers".  Throw his own words at him, he hates that!

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/01/25/a-sorry-set-of-anniversaries-that-will-cost-americans/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 28, 2023 12:26 am  #3

The REAL issue is his total incompetence as an 80 year old "leader" who forgets his own name half the time.  I fear for America, because of this "tool" being used against us, this incompetent man being used as a place holder only to foist other people into power they couldn't otherwise get or wouldln't otherwise have.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/01/26/as-media-biden-scramble-to-explain-document-scandal-the-real-issue-is-unaccountable-bureaucracy/

Yeah, they're all "scrambling" all right. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 28, 2023 1:20 am  #4

How the Deep State destroys all lives.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/01/how_the_deep_state_destroyers_threaten_your_way_of_life.html

They know they have limited time, so they're working really hard (overtime) to get their "criminal" agenda working.  Piglosi might be gone but she's not really gone.  I don't think her influence peddling will be gone even after she's been dead for 20 years.  She could teach courses in criminal aspirations to the criminals!  It's why she loves illegal immigrants.  Her best students.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera