My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2023 10:37 pm  #1

WEATHER: global warming - - the big LIE

It's always been a lie but the dimwit dems were making faaaaarrrr too much money off this lie to let it go.  Anyone with even half a functioning brain can clearly see this as the time has gone by to which they refer to the earth as "burning up".  What a bunch of crackpots, led by Al Gore the bore.  As he flies around on his fuel powered jet, and so do almost all of the guys who attend Davos to set the parameters of what the rest of us should be doing.  One guy actually flew 15 miles rather than using his "fuel powered car".  This is how stupid these people are, and they obviously think the rest of us are just as or more stupid than THEY are!!  It's almost hilarious except that these people actually believe their own nonsense.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/01/where_are_the_snowless_winters_we_have_been_warned_about.html

Last night, where I live, it snowed about 2-3 inches, heavy wet snow (YAY, we need the moisture).  How come these people aren't warning us about the dry summers and autumns??  No sir, they preach about global warming.  What they SHOULD be talking about is fire safety, and getting rid of the "slash piles" in the hills, from the obama "protection" era.  That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  In my state, we've had more fires since 2012 than in all the decades and centuries before.  I think obozo the clown was the worst preacher of this stupidity because he himself doesn't have the first damned clue.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera