My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 24, 2023 10:12 pm  #1

USA should NEVER allow mail-in ballots

Not EVER.  Not even to nursing homes or retirement centers.  If those people cannot get to a voting station, that's just too bad.  I guarantee you they aren't going to vote for dimwit dems ever again anyway, I've talked to a few people from our local Senior Citizens Center who have friends who live in these establishments.  They'd actually rather NOT vote than take the chance of that action being used the way it was in 2019.  That was a countrywide disgrace that will scar this country forever more.

https://www.westernjournal.com/vote-mail-experiment-fails-entirely-half-ballots-still-unaccounted/

The citizens of the USA deserve to know who their elected leaders are the SAME day of the election, nothing less.  Just lookit the mess in AZ when politicians are allowed to stretch out the vote counting times.  What a friggin' mess.  It's STILL A MESS, from the viewpoint of Kari Lake and I agree with her there was hanky panky that went on.  That stupid woman who supposedly won the election in AZ giggled during her swearing in process, for God's sake.  Yeah, she's a serious politician.  She's already doing stupid things to/for her state.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 24, 2023 11:04 pm  #2

Re: USA should NEVER allow mail-in ballots

The USA should also never allow "private, unsupervised" searches.  Those people could have found a lot more shit than they're actually releasing and you can bet your bottom dollar on that.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/01/biden_lawyer_has_history_of_finding_and_releasing_elusive_documents.html

No LAWYER should be allowed to pick and choose what the American public has a right to see or learn about.  That is not acceptable behavior, IMPHHO.  Trump sure didn't do it that way, he invited the search party into his home and told them to take what they needed.  Two very different scenarios, no?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera