My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 23, 2023 2:09 am  #1

We are being forced to take our eye off the ball . . .

I know this rampage out in Monterey Park, CA was horrible but shouldn't we still be focusing on the biden scandal almost exclusively?  After all, the man at the center of that investigation is the current "leader" of this country.  And the dimwit dems are trying to make the Jan 6 DJT situation sound the same, of all the stupid things!  It was nothing NEAR the same thing.  biden was only a VP (a crook, too) and Trump was nothing of the sort.
The news people better get back to the REAL news, and stop surmising about what MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED in a dance club in CA.  This is exactly what the biden "administration" was hoping for.  SOMETHING, ANYTHING to take the scope off of the investigation and scrutiny going into his criminal activities for the past 50 years.

But then again, that's just me.  I feel it's more important to keep our country intact, don't you?  Having a liar at the helm does not make anyone feel very safe, especially not with over 250,000 illegals coming into the country every month for the past 6 months or so.  The numbers just keep going higher.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera