My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2023 9:52 pm  #1

Climate change? Ha!

We're getting the exact same weather pattern this upcoming week, as the pattern that went through this very area on January 22, 1943. This covers the weather patterns for the Black Hills area where I now live, and also the plains-mid state area where I grew up, so this is not a lie they're going to get away with. All most people with half a brain would have to do is look up prior weather records like the article at the link below did. 

There will always be fluctuations in temperatures in hilly and mountainous areas.  As you read the article you'l see the connection.

NO ONE (especially not 'hands out' politicians) is going to convince me there's anything even remotely CLOSE to climate change going on anywhere else in America either.  These idiots can meet in Davos for their little "whore" meetings if they want but it's not going to change the weather one bit. Not even all the hot air they spew constantly can do that!! THEY ALL FLY IN AIRPLANES USING FUEL, OIL AND GAS to get to Davos and think nothing of it. WHAT?  They're not interested in waiting for the first electric planes to be built??  Sorry to inform these idiots but their GRAND IDIOT LEADER is on his way out.  COMMALA will be worse, you can bet on it so we all have a big fight coming up.  She laughs stupidly while the rest of us struggle to find logic in ANYTHING these people do or have done, or in what they say.  It's like listening to a scrambled channel.

BUT - - in fact, John Kerry actually thinks he and Al Gore have the right to fly all over the place anytime they want, but the rest of us shouldn't even be allowed to use gas stoves??  Are these people crazy?  Uh, yeah.

https://www.weather.gov/unr/1943-01-22

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 22, 2023 10:08 pm  #2

Re: Climate change? Ha!

I'm curious about what John Kerry and Al Gore, et al, are going to do once they've used up the petroleum reserves helf back by the biden administration strictly for use by ONLY the bigwigs?  Of course you KNOW we're going to have to buy fuel from china, india, brazil, argentina, etc., etc., etc.

Those selfish money-grubbing goons are not looking out for the welfare of the American people (which is supposedly their JOB), but they're sure trying to sell all of this to the rest of us tied up in a large OVERspending package with a big fat overspending bill "red bow".

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera