My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 18, 2023 11:47 pm  #1

The smirk from the empty suit

The man is a MORON.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-bidens-face-ignores-reporters-questions-classified-docs-drops-4-words/

Those 4 words are NOTHING compared to that smug smirk on his face.  Evidently he loves to destroy things, especially countries.  But only FREE countries, who have made his family rich by whatever means.  Usually something illegal.

That's because the moron keeps forgetting he and his family actually live in this country, but they can afford private security even though they don't use it apparently, and the rest of us can only buy guns and hope we don't have a break-in at our homes.

"Then, as the reporters were being herded from the room by administration minders, Biden smiled broadly, apparently openly amused at the scrum in front of him.“Don’t get hurt, fellas,” he said. “Don’t get hurt.”It was as obnoxious a display of arrogance as Biden has put on since he took the oath of office.And it didn’t go down well:Smirk of a corrupt, pathological liar who thinks it’s funny, and believes he’s above the law—and likely is with this DOJ and Special Counsel.

He hates the press, even though they’re sycophants carrying his water. He feels it’s owed him after 50 yrs in Washington. I loathe him." "

That quote is from the link at the top of this page.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 19, 2023 1:13 am  #2

Re: The smirk from the empty suit

What'd I tell ya?  It's always ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.  Especially when the biden family is involved.  It seems to be all they care about because they certainly don't care about the future of America.

https://www.westernjournal.com/university-heart-biden-classified-docs-scandal-received-millions-chinese-house-committee-demands-answers/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera