My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 13, 2023 10:45 pm  #1

A broken system "partially" fixed

Thanks to Matt Gaetz' suggestion.  Seems like many of the "bipartisan leaners" were for the idea, also.  This is a GOOD thing, who would look at it otherwise?  And I'm kinda surprised no one thought of it before.  I guess CSPAN was actually the puzzle piece that was missing until Gaetz suggestion! It was not "sneaked" into legislation, everyone knew full well what was in there.  Why does the news always try to distort things for the worse???

Quote from article at link below:"Perhaps if the American people are allowed to see political rivals interacting with each other in a more civilized way, rather than the heated way they are often shown in the media, the political climate would be much less polarizing.Overall, there is nothing bad about Gaetz’s proposal: It encourages openness and transparency from our government and it allows the American people to see moments of bipartisanship between political rivals.Maybe this seemingly small resolution will have a major impact on the political atmosphere in our nation."

https://www.westernjournal.com/matt-gaetz-just-sneaked-something-rules-package-make-c-span-entertaining/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 13, 2023 11:12 pm  #2

Re: A broken system "partially" fixed

When "classified" information isn't really all that "classified". 

https://www.westernjournal.com/damaging-5-year-old-video-biden-surfaces-bombshell-classified-documents-story/

It's dangerous, but biden talks a good game he just doesn't abide by it. He thinks it SHOULDN'T be something political !!! 

Ditto for his visit to the border, a complete fake "clean-up" of facts.  This is becoming the theme of this crazy administration.  No more dropping 4,000+ pages of legislation on our leaders and giving them 24 hours to read through it before passing this stuff, thanks to Matt Gaetz. 

And then ditto for any investigation of hunter biden.  Good heavens if anything needs to be investigated, that would be it.  Talk about compromising national security . . .

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 13, 2023 11:37 pm  #3

Re: A broken system "partially" fixed

Does KJP know ANY OTHER WORDS than "I'm just not going to get into that"???  Any time some reporter asks her a question ABOUT ANYTHING she says that phrase.  Does she realize THAT'S HER JOB???  Her job is to "get into answering the questions of the public"?

She is a poor excuse for a spokesperson and she is lacking in credibility and lacking in brains.  A great liar, though and she had a great teacher - biden himself.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera