My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 6, 2023 9:18 pm  #1

Best news we're likely to get in a long time

He had his finger on all of this, which JEALOUS biden *the dumbass* quickly undid upon entering office *illegally, AFAIC*

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/01/05/interesting-timing-president-trump-outlines-plan-to-destroy-drug-cartels/

Biden actually thinks a meeting with mexico and canada qualifies as a "visit to the border".  He's a dumb dumb dumbass.  He proves it everytime he gets in front of a microphone.  His "coordinators" should NEVER let that man in front of a microphone, not even with a cheat sheet.  He READS what's on the cheat sheet for God's sake!  There are quite a few nuts and bolts missing in his head.

Trump HAD this, he really did understand it and was doing something about it.  WHOMEVER ends up in the white house in 2024, I hope they take this advice immediately to heart. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 6, 2023 9:28 pm  #2

Re: Best news we're likely to get in a long time

QUESTION: 

Why would the biden "administration" think that the american people are too stupid to know that covid was a falsely "created", well-timed ILLNESS being used for political purposes, to keep biden away from the microphones AND so he could pretend to evoke "leadership"?  That should be pretty damned obvious to anyone with even one fourth of a functioning brain.  But we're supposed to believe deadbeat biden can LEAD the country??  Oh surrrrrre he can.  He can't even put on his own socks and shoes! Not to mention it's a race for the bathroom between him and Nadler more than half the time during CONgressional sessions.  Lotsa diapers needed in this "administration". McCarthy is only a "tool" for the establishment cronies.

And believe me, China knows all of this.  Ask yourself who had better control of china, saudi and iran while in office?  It sure as hell isn't biden, it was TRUMP because he's a "deal maker" and he knew how to take control of bad situations.  He proved it over and over again.  I truly don't think he'll be president in 2024 but maybe he could serve in some sort of "advisory" position, given that we have a republican president.  We all better hope we do have a republican president because if we get stuck with another deadbeat democrap, we're all toast. 

Republicans are not making a very good showing of themselves and their supposed support for each other with this clown show going on over installing McCarthy as speaker.  I agree, I don't want him either, but he's the one who ran for the job and NO ONE, NOT ONE MIND YOU, republican said a single word until now.  A terrible, terrible showing.  This should not be allowed to drag on and on and on.  McCarthy is entirely compromised, but I hafta tell ya, I'd much rather have McCarthy in there than Haakeem Jeffries.  He's not even a true American with true American values. Of course, McCarthy has no TRUE American values either (he's from California, remember?) but he would still be better than Jeffries.  He (Jeffries) wants to change ALL KINDS OF THINGS, and believe me, he will.  Think about that.  I wish our other CONgresspeople would start thinking for a change.  Wouldn't it be refreshing to have an elected official actually think rather than just collect money from all over the place?

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 6, 2023 9:45 pm  #3

This was a post I  made here waaaay back in December of 2020.  i guess it's considered a re-do! Ringing pretty true, wouldn't ya say?

Oh are those words beautiful or what?!  I just hope biden doesn't try to adopt a similar policy and then call it his own.  That would be just like dimwit democraps.

This is a very illuminating article, and you may want to read it more than once.  You will see different sides of it each time you read through, all good sides.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/31/trumps-new-china-policy-earns-praise-from-tibet-and-fury-from-communists/

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE:

"TRUMP IS ENRAGING COMMUNIST CHINA

"The Trump White House has been far more willing to criticize the Chinese government, on issues from trade to concentration camps. Whether Joe Biden will maintain this pressure is yet to be seen, yet given his son’s apparent influence-peddling for cash from Chinese officials, it’s in doubt."

Uh-huh, just as we suspected all along about the Biden Crime Family.  They took lessons from the Bush Crime Family, that's pretty clear to see." END OF QUOTED MATERIAL FROM PAST POST

The Bush family has always leaned far more left than right anyway.  Ever since old man bush had a hand in whatever happened to JFK.  In order to KNOW the truth about it, however, you have to know the truth and in order to know the truth you have to read about it like I did.  There are articles and books on the subject, you will have to choose which ones you think are the most accurate, I cannot do that for you.  I can only believe what I believe to be truth in this matter.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 6, 2023 11:01 pm  #4

OK.  Where are the gremlins who just erased the comments I just inserted into the above thread??  I'll find you and kick your ass offa here, believe me I can do it.  I run the place, so there.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera