My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2023 11:30 pm  #1

Kinzinger - this is what happens when you're a jerk

This is what happens, inevitably, whenever a jerk like Kinzinger can't make it in WADC. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/anti-trump-former-rep-adam-kinzinger-just-confirmed-suspicions-signing-cnn-days-leaving-office/

It's also why CNN has the shittiest ratings across the board.  They will NEVER be able to come close to the viewership at FOX NEWS, thanks to Tucker Carlson.  I could live without Harris Faulkner, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham who NEVER stop interrupting their guests.  Those hosts should just have tv shows of their own where they talk for an hour on their own opinions because they don't let their guests get a word in edgewise anyway.  It's disgusting and I refuse to watch them anymore, and BTW, Jesse Watters is just as bad or worse.  Gutfeld's show is pretty good, but he's another one who doesn't mind interrupting others.  It's loathsome and not fair to his guests, who sometimes travel a good distance to be on these shows and they sit and wait in the "green rooms" for hours sometimes.  I'm glad I'm not ever going to be asked to be on any of those shows because they would NOT like what I have to say!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera