My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 5, 2023 3:29 am  #1

Certainly we aren't going to put our faith in any of this, are we?

Joe biden is trying to destroy America, that much is quite obvious.  The question is: "WHY"? 

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/redesign-food-system-online-grocery-cola/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=37913dcb-2744-4cb7-9abe-60bf83d9b387

That way he keeps his sonny boy out of trouble and kills off a population unwilling to succumb to all of his nutty ideas.  Believe me, NO ONE was more against blacks and gays than Joe Biden, over the previous years.  Just look back through a few of the video's online and you'll see a pattern very quickly.  Now all of a sudden he's out there kissing asses and babies and God knows what else.  Ewwwww.

So he's starting with wrecking the food supply.  Everyone has a different way of explaining this, by simply adding in a different word:  "If you control The Food Supply, The Medical Industry, The Gas and Oil Industry, etc., because it goes on and on".   Every subject can be used by the current administration to fill in the blanks because they are on board with anything deviant.  Fits right in with creepy old joe's plan.  He doesn't mind sticking his hand up the skirts of America.  I don't know how even a bitch like jill can stand him.  Ewwwwww. 

He better learn to love to kiss his dogs because pretty soon that's all he's gonna have left!!!  Even being with him in St. Croix must have been just awful and it also must have seemed like more work than it was worth.  Evidently jill only cares about the money and will do ANYTHING to get it including prostitute herself to her own husband.  Again - - - ewwwwwwwww, maybe he'll croak during sex - - it would only be appropriate for this guy, no?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera