My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2023 9:03 pm  #1

One staffer got it right

" . . . she's lazy".  AND she's toxic.  Actually she's toxic waste.

https://www.westernjournal.com/former-kamala-harris-aides-reveal-made-working-toxic-many-left/

That's what I said from the get-go.  Anyone who tells blatant, outright lies as easily as she does is just plain too lazy to find facts.  Not a good look for an attorney, much less a VP of the USA (which is rapidly deteriorating into mini-Mexico overrun with other foreign countries' citizens all looking for American handouts from the biden/harris administration).

Neither biden NOR harris have actually been to the border.  They've been close, but not actually there.  HUGE difference.  But they don't seem to mind lying to the American people over many things so why would the border be any different?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 3, 2023 9:17 pm  #2

Re: One staffer got it right

And crap like THIS follows in the same vein.  It's getting so we can't even SPEAK in this country anymore.

https://www.westernjournal.com/hear-two-words-got-longtime-ncsu-announcer-suspended-indefinitely-live-call/

And heaven forbid you would even MENTION illegal aliens, because that's exactly what they are but biden/harris want them to be "the New America". 

biden has called negroes many unsavory names and I guess that's ok, when it's not done on live tv or in front of ANY kind of camera.  The dimwit dems are nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites.  But then, you probably already figured that out . . .

The most interesting thing I've done in this New Year so far, is to go back through many old video's of newcasts from the White House since the 1950's.  You wouldn't believe what came out of the mouths of these bastards.  Talk about hypocrites.....holy socks. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera